Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Location-based interactions
- Camera Functions
- Geographic Positioning
Data Controller & Owner
Types of Data Collected
- Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: geographic position.
- The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
- Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
- Roofing Studio processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
- The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to Roofing Studio, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from Roofing Studio at any time.
- The Data is processed at Roofing Studio's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact Roofing Studio.
- The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that Roofing Studio suspend or remove the data.
The Use of Collected Data
- The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Location-based interactions.
- The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
- Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Location-based interactions
Additional information about Data collection and processing
- The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by Roofing Studio, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services.
- The User declares to be aware that Roofing Studio may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System Logs and Maintenance
- For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information Not Contained In This Policy
- More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from Roofing Studio at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The Rights of Users
- Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult Roofing Studio to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to Roofing Studio at the contact information set out above.
- This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.